Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lovin' playin'!!!

Our new jump house. With a HUGE THANKYOU!!! to Cousins Carla and Becky.
We are so loving it!!!


 


BIG Smile!!! 


Time for an Ice-cream Sandwich
Loving summer...











We got misters for the patio. They are wonderful. They make it feel at least 10 degrees cooler.

I had my surgery two weeks ago today and they had wonderful food. 
portabella mushroom fahita and chocolate cake. Although I only had one meal there it was great. 
I can't believe that people are complaining about hospital food. 
They have great food at Saint Lukes Down town. ; )
Surgery went well. I feel great. Can't wait for the required down time to be over so I can go do stuff. 
For now we are just playing in the back yard. Thank goodness we have lots of fun things in the yard. 

Watching a movie on the air mattress downstairs.
using the sidewalk chalk as makeup








putting makeup on mommy. 









Boy do we love our pop cycles.












clean up time...
















napping on the air mattress it was a long one.

Peacefully sleeping.... my beautiful angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment