Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Adventures

4th of July Liberty Day Parade
Grammy and Sophia waiting for the parade to start.

Grammy Sophia and Heather watching the parade.
Sophia thought this looked like fun.

Sophie waving her flag.
The Hare Krishna danced to music. 
they had several men on stiltz.

There was a man on a big man on a Harley that rode right up to Sophia and told her he liked her boots and then he gave her pounds. It was so cute. I unfortunately had put my camera in my purse so no picture : (

BBQ at our house
 Adam lighting snakes. 
 More snakes and pop its...
 Papa and Sophia lighting fountains. 








 Mama and Sophia she is still kind of weary of the fire works. 
I Love my sweet baby girl!!!
We had a fabulous 4th of July!!!
Hope your's was wonderful too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment