Monday, June 24, 2013

The last couple of weeks...


 Play dough fun... 
Sophia and I made play dough. It's supposed to be purple but, it seems I put too much color in in and it looks like chocolate play dough. 
Sophia playing with her play dough. She loves that she can use all kind of tools. 
Grammy got a new sand box just for Sophia to play in at her house.
Just lounging under the arbor at Grammy's house. 
Some cupcakes we made for some wonderful ladies. 
While I was sweeping out the Kitchen Sophia found the other toilet drop in I had set on the piano to take upstairs when she woke up and forgot about it. 
She thought it looked like something fun. 
I had just got her up from her nap and was just finishing up in the kitchen, no more than 5 minutes and I herd splashing coming from the downstairs bathroom. This is what I found when I ran to see what was going on. 
Sophia's art work...
She was smurf blue...
And was so excited about it. 
It was even on her cheeks... 
She usually doesn't get into mischievous like this. 
I said, "OH MY! What are you doing." 
I said let me see your face. 
this is the cute face she gave me all excited about her art work... 
LOL... I laughed and told her I love you soooo much!!!
I cleaned off the toilet and flushed and it seemed to be clogged. So I asked her, "did you put something in here?" she said, "A friend." I laughed again... 
She had been watching Sesame street with Zoe and her friend a pet rock Rocco and I am sure that is why she thought about the drop in being her friend. LOL it took a couple of weeks for it to dissolve enough for us to be able to use the toilet down stairs again. 

The YMCA track races... 
Grammy, GG, Claire, and Sophia under the umbrella. 
Claire and Sophia waiting to run.


Adam and Paul competed in Meridian's annual wing off. 
They got second place in the hottest wing. 
their trophy. 
Keegan, Sophia and Joey at the wing off.  
Adam and Paul at the wing off.  

I made father's Day cupcakes for the fathers at church.  

this is how they looked finished. 
they all loved them.  
Happy Father's Day Papa!!!!
We went to Porter house and got papa his favorite food then we BBQ'd.
Nothing beats a Porterhouse steak and loaded potato!

Sophia with her green house from Nana.

 At GG's under the TV stand.
Silly Sophie... 

Outing at the squishy park with the cousins... 
Sophia. 
 Fun in the water. 

Sid and Sophia in the water and Claire's hat up close. 
Sophie and Claire having fun in the water.  
Cutie Claire! 
We had a fabulous couple of weeks Hope you are having fun this summer too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment